Friday, February 10, 2006

Quick entry from yesterday, posted late.

"Well girls will be boys and boys will be girls. It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world". I love that lyric. And I bet you don't know where it comes from. I'll tell you in the next post. I finally got around to seting up the iPOD on the new PC last night. It doesn't like one of the USB ports, but I can live with that.

I've been paid. I think I've been over-paid in fact. I will have to look into it. I don't want to be accused of stealing, fraud, or anything else. Well I don't mind being accused, I mind being found guilty. Actually being guilty doesn't really bother me come to think of it, it's the punishment that comes with it.

Linda Nolan has been diagnosed with breast cancer. This will mean nothing to you if you are under 35, not British, or you lived in a bunker in the 70s and the music scene passed you by. She's only a little older than me, so I wish her well.

In answer to Andrew Cat6's question. I didn't know what sucide bombers wore either, but the pictures I saw seemed to suggest that Mr Khayam was wearing a vest arrangement with sticks of pretend dynamite stuck to it. He's back in prison now. I almost feel sorry for him. I'm quite sure he wasn't intending to cause quite the fuss that he did. That said, he is a convicted drug dealer and, unless he has reformed, I'd say it was a good place to keep him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home