Sunday, October 23, 2005

The unfinished symphony

I took the day off yesterday (Thursday) because I thought I as dying. Honestly, I thought I had SARS or something. I got some medicine from the doctor which seems to be helping. Back at work today feeling much better. And the weekend is coming, that means Wallace and Gromit. Looking forward to it.

The new Harry Potter film has been given a 12A certificate in Britain which apparently means children under 12 cannot see it unless they have an adult with them. In America it's been given a PG13 which means children under 13 can watch it alone, but parental caution is advised. I can't help thinking that it's a complete waste of time certifying films. I think the film makers should be obliged to publish a summary of what the film contains and then let parents choose for themselves.

Just two contenders left in the race for Tory party leadership. I'd say the smart money is on David Cameron now. He is something of an unknown quantity however. I don't know his views on Europe, Iraq, or ID cards. I think everyone is against ID cards actually. I don't mind who wins now, but I think I would still go for David Davis if I had a vote.

Nothing else very interesting has happened in the news that I can see.

Above written Friday. The rest written today, Saturday.

Tonight we meet Vivian and Andy for Indian food. I think that sounds good. Tomorrow we have Wallace and Gromit penciled in. I'm thinking we shold try and get tickets today. I'm sucha child.

I'm a bit worried about the dragon. My SARS is no more than an annoyance now, slight cough and gallons of snot. The dragon however seems to be sneezing quite violently and woke up with a headache. She can't take any medicine because she's pregnant.

It's now SUnday evening. Never really did finish writing this entry. Oh, there is somethign else to report however. The dragon got her settlement visa for UK, so there was no need to worry about that.

1 Comments:

At 6:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Film makers obliged to provide summaries? You might want to think about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home