Saturday, October 15, 2005

Oh no, not again

Hysterical, the diarymaster has forgotton to renew his subscription to the opendiary.com domain name. It would serve him right if someone bought it.

I'm fed up with downloading new updates for iTunes. Version 6 came out yesterday. I seem to have upgraded 3 times in as many months. And while installing version 6, I was informed that I needed to shut down my browser and Outlook as they were using some of the files that needed upgrading. I find this development insidious and worrying in the extreme. I don't use Outlook at home.

Tonight we are going out to the Frying Scotman, Taipei's only traditional British style fish and chip shop. I've never been there but I am told the owner is indeed a Scotsman. I just hope his food is better than his website. I don't think the Dragon is going to make it, but if it's good, we can always go back another time.

Check this out. The guy that played Chewbacca hardly needed any makeup.

This weekend we have a wedding to attend. I have to buy a new tie because I send all mine back to England in a parcel I think. I was thinking that next week I should probably wear a tie to the interview at the British rep office. Actually I'm not sure that they want to interview me at all. I think they may want to talk to the Dragon on her own. We shall work al that out when the time comes anyway.

Got a couple of notes on the last entry: yes djd, Shubu Shabu is Japanese style and the word comes from the action of waving a thin slice of meat in the pot between your chopsticks. There is a big Japanese cusine influence here. It's left over from when it was a Japanese colony. And I can't believe *LuckyMe* has a think for Boy George. I think I'd have more chance with him than you, given his sexual preferences. But it's academic anyway. I still wonder what's going to happen about this latest drug problem he has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home