Monday, October 10, 2005

Thanks MissTick

Before I do anything else, I should say thaks to MissTick whoc left me instructions on how to reset my iPOD. See, people do read this drivel and it even gets the odd result. Yesterday the old iPOD wouldn't even turn on. Today, after a quick butcher's at the MacFixIt website, all is well.

It's 10/10 day in Taiwan today. I can't really work out what is beging celebrated, but it's a national holiday which means I don't have to work. It's been raining intermittantly all day however, which is something of a downer. It's nice to not have any work however. It is also my Father's 70th birthday and we just spoke to him on the phone. He likes his book of Chinese poetry and the Carmina Burana CD.

I mentioned yesterday about the race of robotic vehicles across the mojave desert. Last year no-one finished, this year 4 cars completed the course from a field of 23. I think that's an amazing achievement. I may right more about htis tomorrow. Here's some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home