Friday, March 18, 2005

Mouses

We're doing well with the search engines. We are now recognised by Google, Yahoo, and AltaVista. We don't get any result from MSN or AskJeeves however. I still think this is a good record. We're only a few weeks old after all.

Apparently we have a mouse problem at the office. This is in fact not the first rodent issue we've had here. Way back when I was working ont he 6th floor we had rats. I shit you not ladies and gentlemen. We caught one about the size of a Shetland pony. The sticky rodent catching boards are out again in force.

My brother has written to me and asked that we bring him a new iPOD. I don't think I have time to go there tonight, so it may have to wait until our next trip. I wonder whether he's really thought baout it anyway. What does anyone want with a 60GB iPOD photo? Why do you need to carry thousands of pictures around with you?

I've come to the conclusion that Michael Jackson probably didn't do it, or at least that his accuser is exagerating. The defence is making Gavin Arviso look like a puppet.

This is al I got time to write yesterday (Thursday) for reasons that I may, or may not go into later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home