Monday, July 13, 2009

I still have it

I have been reunited with my old unicycle. Long, boring story, but it turned up in mother's garage and I picked it up when we went down to Devon at the weekend. I can still do it. I've gone a bit rusty, but I still have it, see...



And in case you were thinking that I can't really do it and that the picture is just a snap that someone managed to get before I fell off, go to the Dragon's YouTube site to see me in action.

I was thinking, friend Dickie wants me to do the World Naked Bike ride with him next year. Do you think a unicycle would be over the top? I may try it in the garden first. It could be dangerous.

Not only was my old unicycle in the garage, but my brother had left a radio controlled tug-boat for his nephew. I'm not sure how he came to be in possession of this item, but it's really rather good. I haven't taken the boy down to the canal yet, but I am intending to do so. We need to get a charger for it, but it looks to be in good shape. I'm quite looking forward to it.

It peed down with rain on Saturday, and every moron in the country appeared to be trying to slow my progress on the M5 as we drove to Devon. It cleared up on Sunday however, and I cut the grass. It doesn't sound like much, but think field. And I have scratches up my arms from the hawthorn trees.

I didn't write anything last week because things were slightly hectic. Auntie Silvia came visiting from Taiwan, and I took the day off to go to Windsor on Thursday. The flag was flying, so I assume her Maj was there. I looked through a lot of windows but I didn't see her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home