Monday, March 19, 2007

Unfinished

We spent loads of money this weekend. Finally got around to getting a new printer. Our Epson Photostylus 830 has been a complete disaster since we bought it. I decided quite some time ago that I never wanted another Epson as long as I lived, and I settled on a Canon in the end. The resolution is better, it's quieter, I can connect the cameras directly, there are individual ink cartridges, and best of all, it actually works without 20 minutes work unblocking nozzles, poking the paper through the feeder with a pencil etc. I've only printed 2 photos and one document so far, but preliminary results are promising.

Also this weekend we bought a new safety gate to stop Dumpy escaping into the kitchen. He now stands in the doorway gripping the bars like a mad prisoner.

I can't believe it's snowing. It really has no business snowing at this time of year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home