Friday, March 10, 2006

Modern technology

The pushchair was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. It's now all assembled and ready to go. I haven't tried the car seat bit in the car yet, but I read the instructions and it seems straightforward. Pushchair and car seat technology has come a long way since I was a child. I don't think they had really invented car seats back then, and my pushchair was not the wonder of engineering that this is. I realise that not everyone will be as excited about this pushchair as me, but it's my page, so here's a picture.



And while we're on the subject of pictures, here are a few of my tomato plants. I was hoping I could put them out in the conservatory soon, but the weather looks like it might get cold again, so it may have to wait another week or so.



It looks as though David Mills is going to have to face charges of corruption and false testimony in Italy along with Silvio Berlusconi, which can't be good news for Tessa Jowell. One wonders what the weekend papers are going to make of it.

Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch has been closed because he hasn't been paying his staff or keeping up his insurance payments apparently. I guess he just forgot about it since he has been living abroad. I wonder if he took his kids with him to Dubai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home