Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday - Good!

I've been super tired this week, but today I woke up feeling good.

I left my flash disk at work yesterday which gave me a good excuse to take a night off from writing. I think my novel is getting boring. But maybe I can cure this in the ediitng stage. I don;t know if it will ever appear on the web site. It might, but I think I might have a go at trying to get it published first. You never know, do you?

Tony Blair is hving a very bad week - GOOD!

Sony is being sured over it's dodgy copyright protection software that installs iteself covertly and then screws up digital music playback on PCs (alegedly). - GOOD!

Patrick Litchfield has sufered a stroke - Not good, we like Lord Litchfield, despite the fact that he is related to the queen. Get well soon sir.

Fossilised remains of a crocodile have been found in Patagonia. The animal is thought to have lived 140 million years ago, That's 139, 994,000 years before God cresated the universe according to the bible. Click.

And Big Brother is about to float itself on the stock market. Oh honestly, who cares?


Stats for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home