Thursday, September 28, 2006

Gallons

It's 9.30 pm and I haven't written anything yet. I feel ill. I have a sore throat and gallons of snot. I hope this clears up for the weekend. I sort of want to go into London to visit the Beryl Cook exhibition. I don't know how easy it would be to get baby round on the tube though. I've never had to do that before. I guess we could do it if we took the sling. I'm thinking about it anyway.

Richard Branson has unveiled his spaceship today, or at least a mock up of it. I'm wondering how long it will be before the real thing gets built. They're talking about 2009. It's going to cost about £120,000 for a ticket. I can't believe there are that many people out there with the money to do that. I kind of hope it's a success though.

And it's a slow news day. Prescott has apologised for being a knob head at the Labour party conference, and says he'll go when Blair does. Well that's OK then. Rolls Royce are goign to build a baby car in UK somewhere before the end of the decade. That doesn't sound like RR strategy to me. And Honda have created 700 jobs right here in Swindon. I bet they can't staff it.

OK. I'm off to bed.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhmm, completely irrelevant post here, but I can't see your email address anywhere...

Im getting married back in the UK to my taiwanese fiancee next march, just wondered what your experiences where back in taiwan when u tried to have your marriage acknowledged legally...

Did you have to get it authenticated while back in the UK? Did you have any surprise requests for some strange document when you were getting married in the UK?

Anyway... enough irrelevance for one day... thanks for any help...

Scott. s9h8i7k6e5d4e3@gmail.com (take out the numbers)

 
At 3:02 pm, Blogger City Slicker said...

interesting ramblings
spaceshil thing is mad
and where is that Iranian who went up a week or so back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home