Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Balls

Played golf at lunchtime today so this is being written in the evening. No time to do any during lunch break. I got fed up with a client today. Some people are so rude. They gave me a template to write their manual and then complained because the pagination wasn't right. It was their damn template that did it! Well I'm not putting myself out for them anymore anyway.

Finished all the new Harry Potter now. Sumedha was right, there is a major death. I won't ruin it for you all. I'm not sure all is as it seems anyway. It's very good, more adult than the previous books in a lot of ways. And the scene is now set for the final showdown. It's claimed that the last book won't come for another two years.

I may have mentioned this already, but my sister in law has just taken posession of a new venue for her tea shop. So, if you're in Taipei, you should come by and visit. It's not open yet, but I'll keep you posted. Might even do a web page with some photos and all.

I had a message from Mr Cat6 claiming he's not interested in who's sleeping with who in the celeb world. Well I can't say I care much either, but I still wonder how people can be sympathetic towards Roman Polanski given his past history.

I finally got my Alien Resident Certificate today. That means my permission to stay here is no longer based on my work permit. I'm sorely tempted to go and kick the weasle faced boss in the balls now that I no longer need his work permit. Though I suppose that could lead to a court case followed by deportation come to think of it. I got paid today, but I still rather think I haven't been paid for the restaurant meal I won and ended up paying myself.

Nothing else important to write about, nothing that can't wait unitl tomorrow anyway.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bonus saga continues! My god.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home