Thursday, January 28, 2010

Take off your pyjamas

I did make cauliflower cheese, using raw materials, and it was nice, but it wasn't like a shared dinner. Anyway, I'm fed I should get my computer back this weekend, which is good because I'm feed up with dragging my laptop backwards and forwards to work. The man in the computer shop actually called me today because he's fed up with waiting for me to show up with the money I think. Anyway, a Devon visit is scheduled for Saturday. That said, more snow is apparently forecast, so I'm hoping it isn't going to be an issue.

I'm utterly fed up with being on my own. You know, every time the dragon takes the boy away to Taiwan, I look forward to a bit of time on my own. I think to myself, I can watch tv in my underwear, drinking beer and farting. But that feeling only lasts about 24 hours. After that I wish they were home. TheCurrently worst thing is dinner. We always eat dinner together at the table. I have to eat on my own. And it's not worth cooking anything just for oneself. Actually, last night up and I want my family back.

I should point out that Adel-a-drie forecast this some time ago in a note. By the way Adel, I've been paid so I didn't resort to prostituting myself on the street, though as you rightly point out, it would have been the ideal time since I was on my own.

Did you see Lord Goldsmith talking cobblers yesterday at the Iraq inquiry? I must say I thought he would take much more of an Alastair Campbell approach and tell us in no uncertain terms that he stood by everything he said. But he didn't. He was really quite meek. He admitted that until the eve of the war he was uncertain about its legality. He didn't even claim that it was an open and shut case now. He says it can be looked at in different ways.

Tomorrow Tony Blair the bastard is going to be grilled. I'm expecting an anti-climax, but who knows.

How come Pete Doherty has escaped jail again? He actually managed to drop a wrap of heroin in court while appearing for another offence.

HE ACTUALLY WALKED INTO COURT WITH A POCKET FULL OF CLASS-A DRUGS!

He seems to have escaped with a fine. There's something wrong here when Doherty escapes with a fine, and the guy who slugged an armed burglar with a cricket bat after his family was tied up, terrorised and humiliated by him, was sent to jail!

These people are pond-slime from the shallow end of the gene pool! What can you do?

Anyway, Doherty seems to be in the news again today because a friend of his has managed to kill herself with a drugs overdose in another of his friends' home. Astounding isn't it that the guy can't stay away from drugs even when his whole life is turning to crap because of them.

The interesting quirky story of the day is that a Tesco supermarket in Cardiff has requested that customers refrain from shopping in pyjamas and without footwear. I can't understand why this is news. I don't ever remember seeing anyone walking round a supermarket in pyjamas. It has been popping up all day in the news however and it's an issue that really appears to be dividing the community. My own thoughts, I don't care whether people shop in pyjamas, day wear, wet suits, or completely naked. In fact naked might be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home