Friday, April 25, 2008

Working From Home

I'm working from home. Actually that's bollocks isn't it. I'm in fact writing my diary at home. I have done some work though. I even sent some emails so people know I'm working.

I had to work from home today because my dentist had to remove a filling and explore the joys beneath. I've been experiencing some sensitivity. I went early this morning and now my mouth feels like someone else's. He said my tooth has a crack beneath the filling. He's repaired it but it may require root canal work at some point in the future. That'll be fun won't it.

I have a story to tell you about people who steal penises. I'll write it up Monday, but I don't have time now. Thanks to Dickie for the heads up on that one.

There was something else to say too, but I can't remember what. Oh I'm horrible. Whatever, I'll speak to you on Monday.

Oh wait, I just remembered the other thing I have to tell you. I came home from work yesterday and my family met me at the station. We passed two scum bags smoking pot in the ten minute walk home. I'm going to write to my MP again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home