Friday, April 04, 2008

Pie Shop

You know something I can't understand; I'll tell you. I can't understand the fuss about this pregnant "man". Seriously, why is everyone so amazed? I don't mean to be rude, or intolerant. It's a matter of biology. This person has a female reproductive system. It's not really that surprising that he's pregnant. Honestly, there are people blowing each other to pieces in Afghanistan and Iraq. Robert Mugabe is about to lose control of Zimbabwe after 28 years. China is committing outrageous human rights atrocities in Tibet, and people are getting excited about a pregnant woman who wears trousers.

Naomi Campbell, fabulous looking but not much between the ears it seems, managed to get herself arrested yesterday after a fight with police over a missing bag at Heathrow Terminal 5. Bearing in mind that the last estimate I saw put the number of bags missing from T5 at 28,000, it seems pretty pointless to make a fuss about a specific item, but like I said, not much between the ears. I also read yesterday that a DJ has lost a laptop with the only copy of his new album on it. Two questions here; why are you checking a laptop in when it has that kind of value, and why the hell didn't you back it up?

I'm planning on a trip to Reading tomorrow to see some old Uni chums for lunch. We're all going to have lunch at Sweeney and Todds Pie shop. At least, that's the plan. More news as we get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home