Friday, July 13, 2007

Hand Signals

I'm teaching Dumpy to drive.



I'm starting with the basics obviously. He's already learnt quite a few hand signals.



It is Friday 13th today of course. Nothing bad has happened so far. In fact the train actually arrived early today for the first time in history. I imagine that it will be extra late on the way home to compensate. Oh, I did forget my umbrella this morning, and it looks a bit grey, so that might qualify as bad luck.

It's been suggested that the head of BBC1 step down after the channel suggested that the queen had a bit of a stampy with photographer Annie Lebowitz and stormed out of the photo session. Apparently this was not the case. It seems that her Maj was a bit fed up with the photo session and the garb she was wearing. She also apparently did have something of an altercation with the photographer. It turns out however that she didn't storm out at all, which is a shame in a way because it would have made a much better story.

2 Comments:

At 9:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those eyes and that mop top. I could eat him up with a spoon!!

 
At 3:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard that. "Children change you." Usually I hear it from Moms. It's delightful to hear it from a Dad. He is just so adorable he nearly makes me cry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home