Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Concentrate

OK, I don't think this will be a very long entry as I'm short on time, so I'll concentrate on the days most important issues. Apparently G-strings could be causing health problems. According to the BBC website they can "damage the skin and cause infections". This is the result of German research. Just as an aside here. did some student/researcher in Berlin University suddenly apply for funding to research g-strings? Was it an April fols joke? How the hel did that cnversation go?

Anyway, it seems that this research has drawn comments from eminent gynaecologists around the world. Dr Thomas Gent of the Association of Gynaecologists advised women to wear bigger pants. What's the matter with you man? Mr Nick Panay, consultant gynaecologist at the Queen Charlotte's Hospital, in London said, "I'm sure properly fitting underwear is no problem, whether they are briefs or a G-string". Now there's a sensible comment. I say take the Germaine Greer approach and dispense with underwear completely. Click.

Deep Troat has been exposed. That sounds dirty doesn't it. I confess that being a little too young and not American means I know littel about Watergate but the media seems excited. Click.

I'm going to try and take advantge of my bonus tonight and have free dinner at the Taipei Westin. More news onthat tomorow.

Oh and one other thing, SKYPE SUCKS LIKE A CHEAP WHORE!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home