Friday, May 27, 2005

Feeling Special

Good news for right minded people, the conservatives have opposed Tony's new ID card plans. I can't see how anyone could support them since they are so vague. And what's more, the price has gone up. Whereas we were to be charged 85 pounds for a mandatory card, it now seems the price has gone up to 93 pounds. The reason for the price rise is, honestly I'm not making this up, they didn't include the tax last time. So this is now a tax that we have to pay tax on!

Originally we were told that we desperately need an id card scheme to combat terrorism, that appears to have changed. Now we desperately need an id card scheme to combat the huge problem of identity theft which is costly. The new scheme is likel;y to cost almost 600,000,000 pounds a year. I swear I will never carry an id card in my own country. I'll go to jail first.

I seem to have won myself a bonus for the number of pages completed this month at work. I also get free dinner at a local restaurant. Feel very special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home