Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm still here

I know, I haven't written anything for days. There is nothing wrong. I've just been busy doing other stuff. I'm ready for Christmas now however, and I'll soon get back to writing here. We're off to Devon tomorrow for a couple of days. I'll keep a video diary or something. I can't see it getting published before the new year however.

Apparently it's the coldest winter in 30 years or something. Doesn't seem cold to me. Here's a picture of the boy in a hat.



And the boy without a hat.



Merry Christmas people. Be nice to each other.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. I can't believe how much older he's looking. I swear he was a teeny baby two seconds ago. Handsome mug. Must take after his Mum.. Teasing!
JanuaryGirl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home