Thursday, November 20, 2008

I hate when that happens

I woke this morning thinking it was Friday, only to find of course that it is Thursday. I hate when that happens. It was a bad start to the day.

As promised yesterday, I bring you news of Hitler's testicles. In fact, it would seem that Hitler didn't have testicles. He only had one, the other having been shot off during the Battle of the Somme in 1916. Who'd have thought it. That rude song that school children I assume still sing today was right all along.

Who is John Sergeant exactly? I sort of recognise the guy. He appears to have quit Strictly Come Dancing, which I'm happy to say I have never watched, and he's on the front page of nearly every national daily as a result. What is the issue? From the clips I've seen he does appear to be a supremely awful dancer.

And that is as far as I got today. I'll write a proper entry at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home