Thursday, June 05, 2008

Evidence

Well Hilary has finally agreed to concede and endorse her opponent. I suppose that means the cow will be second in command. Would she be the first Lady VP? See, I'd be worried about that if I was Obama. She's probably hiring someone to bump him off as we speak.

I want to do a naked bicycle ride to draw attention to the perils of global warming. Actually I'm a bit of a climate change sceptic. I just like exposing myself. They have one arranged in Cardiff soon. And they say there will be one in Bristol and Oxford. The Bristol and Oxford ones have no date. Last Bristol one was in October - not doing that! I think there is a London one.

I mentioned yesterday that we were making bread. In case you didn't believe me, here is the evidence. It's very nice. It's a bit sweet. It came from a Chinese recipe book. I think it's traditional Taiwanese style. I had some for lunch anyway.



The Dragon plays a silly postcard game with one of her cousins. About once a month they make a postcard and send it to each other. I wanted to post a scan of the current one. She finished it last night and I thought it was quite nice. The theme would seem to be, "Dumpy at play".

1 Comments:

At 12:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Obama asks Clinton to be his VP and won, she'd be the first female VP in our history. However, she's just endorsing him right now. He hasn't asked her to be his VP, and she's saying, now, that she isn't interested in being the VP besides. Who knows? All of them lie anyway.
JannyGirl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home