Thursday, November 09, 2006

Backfire

I finally got around to upgrading Firefox to version 2.0 last night. It really doesn't seem much different. There is an on-board spell-checker now. This looks good. It occurs to me as I type this, that it might be set for American spellings, which would annoy me. Memo, check when I get home. I haven't got around to upgrading the MS browser yet. I think I may just wait for it to auto update. I have loads of other updates to deal with at some point.

Today's big news story concerns the man from Sunderland who was injured after trying to launch a firework from his bottom on bonfire night. You can't write this kind of comedy. I'm slightly confused about this story since the report I read claims he was trying to launch a "Black Cat Thunderbolt" from his bottom, and also that the paramedics arrived to find the fireworked lodged inside him. What happened there? Sounds more like he was trying to launch the firework up his bottom if you ask me.

I don't have any time again, so quickly, today saw Britany announce that she is splitting from her husband and a battle for custody of children is about to ensue, interest rates rose to 5%, BNP leader Nick Griffin is to learn his fate probably tomorrow, the jury is considering its verdict, I hope he hangs.

OK, that'll do, goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home