Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Little bit of nothing

I'm not sure whether I approve of sanctions against North Korea. If one is to believe what one hears of Kim Jong Il, then he cares very little for the welfare of his people. In which case, sanctions will throw the people of North Korea even further into poverty and hardship, and Kim will not see it as a problem. In fact, the only thing that would be unacceptable to Kim would seemingly be a threat to his leadership, and it's difficult to see how his leadership could be challenged. The Chinese are getting excited. I wonder if they will send in the army.

Although I am quiet at work currently, somehow I didn't get time to write anything today other than the above paragraph. I could simply be in a mood for not writing.

I'll think of something cool to write tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home